cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT Secured Approval

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Valued Member

Discover IT Secured Approval

Backstory is my chapter 7 was discharged June12th of this year. Discover was included in this bk.

I just checked their prequal as its been 3 months and they are saying I am preapproved for their secured crd which from doing my research seems like a great card. And it graduates.

My concern is the validity or accuracy of this preapproval. I had researched and people have said it's reliable but Im skeptical to have the HP.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Discover IT Secured Approval

Was that on the website or a mailer. Website is pretty solid. But. There have been a few this past week that Disco said they were pre-approved and then denied after pulling the trigger. I'd hold off. You about in the same boat as the others. Disco likes a year out at least. Being only a few months ago. I'd pass.

My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just sharing my experiences after learning here from rebuild to recovery after BK DC @ 540's. And to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Valued Member

Re: Discover IT Secured Approval

It was on their site. I'll wait. I don't trust it and I don't really need it tbh
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.