cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dismissed Chapter 7

tag
kengilreath2013

Dismissed Chapter 7

Ok I feel like I’m in no mans land. My chapter 7 got dismissed. To many charges before BK. Got 69k I got to figure out how to repay. Burnt cap one, Chase, ae, and discover. Credit score is 510. Trying to rebuild. Got a credit one card $300 limit after 2mos it’s at $500. Cap one gave me a card with a $300 limit, and a truck loan through Chrysler capital (21%) interest. Any advice, or just wait on judgements to start.

CapitalOne Platinum - $300, CreditOne - $500
Starting Score: 515
Current Score: 515
Goal Score: 600

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

Re: Dismissed Chapter 7

Did you have a lawyer ?

When were your charges?  (within 90 days?)

Message 2 of 4
kengilreath2013

Yes had one but don't think he was that good. No charges was 5mos prior. But someone challenged it federal trustee got involved. Mainly dismissed because I couldn't get statements from a few. Acct got sold even lawyer tried to get them

CapitalOne Platinum - $300, CreditOne - $500
Starting Score: 515
Current Score: 515
Goal Score: 600

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd look into talking to another attorney to see If they can help. They might not be able to but its worth a try. If you do talk to them... lay everything out on the table and dont keep any details from them even if you think they are irrelivant.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.