cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dismissed Chapter 7

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure

Dismissed Chapter 7

Ok I feel like I’m in no mans land. My chapter 7 got dismissed. To many charges before BK. Got 69k I got to figure out how to repay. Burnt cap one, Chase, ae, and discover. Credit score is 510. Trying to rebuild. Got a credit one card $300 limit after 2mos it’s at $500. Cap one gave me a card with a $300 limit, and a truck loan through Chrysler capital (21%) interest. Any advice, or just wait on judgements to start.

CapitalOne Platinum - $300, CreditOne - $500
Starting Score: 515
Current Score: 515
Goal Score: 600

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Valued Contributor

Re: Dismissed Chapter 7

Did you have a lawyer ?

When were your charges?  (within 90 days?)

Family Member made me an AU on: 2008 Sears MC $2,001, 2016 SEARS Store Card $2,001, 2011 Synchrony Home $5,500 , 2003 FNBO Visa $9,900, 2008 Macys Amex $1900, 2008 Kohls $2,000, 2008 JC Penny $4,500, 2016 TJX Mastercard $1,500, 2019 SDFCU PowerCash Visa $10,000, 2018 AAdvantage Aviator MC $5,600, 2018 HSN $4,500, and 2016 Local Credit Union Visa $5,000. Waiting on them to all report over the next month... Only Kohls is reporting so far... WITH AGE. They use AZEO method.
Member of:
Andrews FCU (Share), PENFED CU (Checking/Share), SDFCU (Share), Alliant CU (Checking/Share), NASA FCU (Share), NWFCU (Checking/Share), Ally Bank (Checking/Savings), BofA (Checking/Share), Navigant CU (Share), Greenwood CU (Share), Elements Financial CU (Share), Ocean State CU (Share), SDFCU (Share), Wells Fargo (Checking), RI Credit Union (Share), CashApp, PayPal Premier (for free direct deposit access with cash card), Paypal Business - Grandfathered 1.5% Cash Back on Biz Debit), Apple Pay Cash, and Venmo.
I WANT to join: Hanscom FCU (For the 2 day early direct deposit).
Burned:
DCU, NFCU, Comenity, Synchrony, Barclays, Discover, Amex, Webbank (Avant), Santander, Citi (Shell), DSNB (Macys), TDRCS (Target+Nordstrom), Capital One (Personal & Business, Kohls, and GM), CreditFirst(Firestone)
Message 2 of 4

Yes had one but don't think he was that good. No charges was 5mos prior. But someone challenged it federal trustee got involved. Mainly dismissed because I couldn't get statements from a few. Acct got sold even lawyer tried to get them

CapitalOne Platinum - $300, CreditOne - $500
Starting Score: 515
Current Score: 515
Goal Score: 600

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
Regular Contributor

I'd look into talking to another attorney to see If they can help. They might not be able to but its worth a try. If you do talk to them... lay everything out on the table and dont keep any details from them even if you think they are irrelivant.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.