Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Don't fall for the OLLO Card "preapproval" invitation

lol, Morpho at least there are no fees attached thats funny it says 90% though

Message 11 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received a mailer for pre-approved card AND it shows up in EXP as a viable card for me.

I'm going to try at the end of this month.

Message 12 of 24
gorgon
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I received a mailer for pre-approved card AND it shows up in EXP as a viable card for me.

I'm going to try at the end of this month.

That's how I picked up My Ollo Rewards card. Displayed as a suggested card in Experian Credit Monitoring.

Message 13 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Morpho.....what is IIB? 

Message 14 of 24
gorgon
Established Contributor

IIB is Included In Bankruptcy.

IIB should be listed on all accounts on your credit reports that you filed bankruptcy against after your discharge.

Message 15 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine also came up in Experian and I am so glad I did. I don’t have any store cards and two subprime cards (cap1 and now Ollo), I feel pretty excited Smiley Happy
Message 16 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received the preapproved offer from the experience website. No AF Rewards Card. I want to app but I’m scared it won’t be approved and don’t want to waste a hard pull. My Ex is 676, TU is 671, & Eq is 696.
Message 17 of 24
gorgon
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I received the preapproved offer from the experience website. No AF Rewards Card. I want to app but I’m scared it won’t be approved and don’t want to waste a hard pull. My Ex is 676, TU is 671, & Eq is 696.

Your scores are higher than mine when I accepted the invitation on Experian to apply...

I was approved for $1600 SL.

Message 18 of 24
toi34
Established Contributor

When I signed-on to Credit Karma a few days ago the Ollo card popped-up as a "preapproval." I applied through the CK app on my phone and was approved. I'm not happy with the starting limit of $300, but oh well. They pulled TU and my score at the time was 609.

Data Points:

• I received the no AF card
  • BK7 discharged April 2019
Message 19 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

You're not missing much.....Ollo is some straight crap like Credit 1.   You're better off getting a secured card or going to Cap 1

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.