Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE with Experian

tag
Yeliaba1
Frequent Contributor

EE with Experian

Thought I'd add this in case there are any doubts.  My BK 13 is set to fall off 3/24/21.  TU removed it early in September.  I tried with EX early in Dec but no go.  I was told they could remove the last baddie with that BK.  It was removed in two days.  On 12/25, the BK dropped off.  I got no bump on FICO 8 but my other EX scores did increase.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: EE with Experian

Congratulations on your EE success!

Message 2 of 5
Mad12345
Regular Contributor

@Yeliaba1 wrote:

Thought I'd add this in case there are any doubts.  My BK 13 is set to fall off 3/24/21.  TU removed it early in September.  I tried with EX early in Dec but no go.  I was told they could remove the last baddie with that BK.  It was removed in two days.  On 12/25, the BK dropped off.  I got no bump on FICO 8 but my other EX scores did increase.

My chapter 13 is set to fall off on 5/31/21. Transunion gave did an EE for me in December and my FICO 8 jumped 37 points. I'm going to try to get an EE from Experian in early March. I'm hoping to get the same type result that I got with Transunion. I'll try Equifax the first week of May. I have 1 bad account with Equifax that was IIB. Hopefully they will come off at the same time. Oddly my Experian score is lower than my Equifax score (2 points).

Message 3 of 5
DoogieBall
Regular Contributor

Congrats!  That's good to know.  Mine is set to go 03/28/21 so pretty much the same time frame as yours.  Did TU EE as well in October.  Submitted EX on 12/26 and it's pending.

Did you call back or did it come off by itself after a couple weeks?

R.I.P Cards 

Message 4 of 5
Yeliaba1
Frequent Contributor

Best of luck!!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.