Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EQUIFAX: You need to step up your game!

tag
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

EQUIFAX: You need to step up your game!

I mean seriously.  Smiley Mad

I really hope someone from EQ is reading.

2 other CBs did an early EE on my BK13 that comes off in June, but not you!

Called to have  an EE, denied. Waited another month or so, denied. Tried doing it online 2xs for it to come back both times that the BK was accurate. I DIDN'T ASK IF IT WAS ACCURATE, I ASKED IF IT COULD BE AN EARLY EXECUSION.

I guarantee no human had any involvement in the online process.

This doesn't take into consideration me reaching out on Twitter too.

I wouldn't be surprised come June 10th and after when the BK is supposed to come off on its own, there were will EQUIFAX holding on for dear life.  Smiley Mad

Thanks to EQ - you've cost me time, CCs I would have liked to of had, and CLIs that might of been approved but instead were denied.

Potential Future Cards
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
dragontears
Senior Contributor

Re: EQUIFAX: You need to step up your game!

@Wavester64 wrote:

I mean seriously.  Smiley Mad

I really hope someone from EQ is reading.

2 other CBs did an early EE on my BK13 that comes off in June, but not you!

Called to have  an EE, denied. Waited another month or so, denied. Tried doing it online 2xs for it to come back both times that the BK was accurate. I DIDN'T ASK IF IT WAS ACCURATE, I ASKED IF IT COULD BE AN EARLY EXECUSION.

I guarantee no human had any involvement in the online process.

This doesn't take into consideration me reaching out on Twitter too.

I wouldn't be surprised come June 10th and after when the BK is supposed to come off on its own, there were will EQUIFAX holding on for dear life.  Smiley Mad

Thanks to EQ - you've cost me time, CCs I would have liked to of had, and CLIs that might of been approved but instead were denied.

Not a shocker since EQ will only do EE one month before the fall off while TU will do it 6 months early and EX is 3 months 

Message 2 of 17
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

EQ is the worse of the worse of the CRA's this is known.

Message 3 of 17
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

EQ is the worse of the worse of the CRA's this is known.

Preach on CC!  Smiley Very Happy

Potential Future Cards
Message 4 of 17
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@dragontears wrote:

Not a shocker since EQ will only do EE one month before the fall off while TU will do it 6 months early and EX is 3 months 

I hear ya @dragontears , but I can almost *guarantee* EQ wont budge come the 1-month mark on May 10th.  Smiley Indifferent

Potential Future Cards
Message 5 of 17
dragontears
Senior Contributor

@Wavester64 wrote:

@dragontears wrote:

I hear ya @dragontears , but I can almost *guarantee* EQ wont budge come the 1-month mark on May 10th.  Smiley Indifferent

No doubt. There is a reason the advice is to not mess with EQ and just wait the extra month instead. 

Message 6 of 17
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@dragontears wrote:

No doubt. There is a reason the advice is to not mess with EQ and just wait the extra month instead. 

Yeah, that is why I am not even going to bother come May 10th. I am going to wait 1-day past June 10th and it had better start coming off there.  Smiley Happy

From the reports I got this year, they already cost me a card with Citi, a CLI request from Citi, a better SL on AOD, and much more. I am definitely not an EQ fanboy  Smiley Very Happy

Potential Future Cards
Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe I am the only one, but this post seems rude.  It's "early" exclusion.  They don't have to do anything until the legal date for exclusion.  

Message 8 of 17
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

EQ would screw up boiling water. Your lucky they didnt reset the date back to the file date. You waited this long. Whats a few more weeks. Patience grasshopper.

Message 9 of 17
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Maybe I am the only one, but this post seems rude.  It's "early" exclusion.  They don't have to do anything until the legal date for exclusion.  

I hear what your sayingf @Anonymous but that is why the title of this thread is they need to step up their game!  Smiley Very Happy

I mean TU was cake.  EX took some work, but EQ? Come on.

Even the FREE Weekly Online Credit report that I posted about that supposedly the 3 CBs are offering. I did it with TU, easy. I did it with EX, no problem. I tried EQ, they wont do it online (even though it was advertaised as such) and you gotta fill out forms to get it sent to you via snail mail.

Seriously though - they need to do more.

Potential Future Cards
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.