Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EX score increases

tag
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

EX score increases

2 cards have updated to 'BK 7 petition' and my EX score went up 11 points (550). 3 updated for hubby and his score went up 16 points (558). I don't know about the scores on the other 2 reports (only have CK for those).
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: EX score increases

That will be temporary. Its just the util went down for now after filing. There will be tons of changes until up to 30 days after DC. Sit back and enjoy the many updates that are going to occure for now till they all say IIB and 0 balance.

Message 2 of 4
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

I know it's a temporary boost, just looks nice going up instead of down.
Message 3 of 4
twono
Frequent Contributor

I think that by the time most people file, their scores/reports are already in the tank,  so any new positive info will increase scores.  Such as debts being wiped out as firemedic said.

Here's where i was score wise:

2 mos prior to filiing, 740's across all 3 bureaus.  No lates, no derogs, AAoA 5 yrs, 35+ accts, 2 inq's, no new accts in 2 yrs except for cosingning a SL.

And then, i stopped BT'ing/rotating debt, and let everything report.  So utilization went to the moon, (the moon is about 98% away) but maintained perfect payment history except for 1 or 2 30 day late that has since not been reported..

Day of filing:  EQ 584, EX 575, TU 603

A few days after DC:  EQ 605, EX 583, TU 579

2 months post DC:  EQ 638, EX 613, TU 604

-Positive tradelines reporting:

-Kohls that survived BK  $3000

-Credit one acquired post DC $2000

-Student loans in deferrment 

-Ollo not yet reporting $1100

Hell, i might be at 650 EQ when Ollo reports and only 60 days post DC.  I truly believe not having any derogs prior to filing was key to getting a good headstart with the rebuild

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.