Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXPERIAN CREDIT REPORT

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

EXPERIAN CREDIT REPORT

I have a bankruptcy on my Experian file. Score is 709 and dti is 21%. Looking for some good personal line of credit loans and credit cards that will approve with bankruptcy. Also only 1 inquiry...
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: EXPERIAN CREDIT REPORT

How old is your BK, and was it a 7 or 13?

Where did you get your score from?
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bk is from Jan. 2015. Score is from Experian.com. Chp. 7
Message 3 of 7
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

What type of cards do you want? Cash back, travel, ect. What cards do you hold now? Your 4 yrs out. There is many choices except the biggies out there. But need some more data points. Too generic of a question. We're glad to help. Welcome BTW!

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the Welcolm. Ok I have Cap one, Merrick, First national legacy Visa now. I would like cash rewards and travel. I also would love personal lines of credit with a few credit unions. I’ve been with Navy Federal since Jan. Of this year checking and savings only. I want to build my portfolio to where when I use my credit my dti doesn’t get so out of whack. I mentioned my Experian file only because that’s my highest score with my bankruptcy reporting and less inquiry at one..... From my research I think I’m going to apply for an Discover it. But I wanted a few more options via credit cards and ploc if possible....
Message 5 of 7
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

You'd be prime time for Disco. Check the pre-qual. You may get the 14 or 13% APR. My second card is 13.4% APR. I'm not a PLOC dude. If you have any car loans or mortgage. Another installment wont do any good. BB&T has been doing some SP approvals. (YMMV) The Spectrum isnt too bad either. I opened a e-savings. No charges. When you deposit your CB into the account they give 10% extra for doing so. But Disco in 1st year is sweet. Just cashed out my second card for $734. Straight to savings and then bought a brand new mattress with it. So it was free!

If you been with Cap1 for a while. My first 10g card was Venture. I know there's a bit of hating on them. But paying rent in 3 years it's up to 94,000 miles already. The second card woith Cap usually is when you hit the higher tier cards if you were perfect with them. Plus booking thru Hotels.com you get 10% CB. Kind of a winner. Good Luck! Hit up Disco first.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. Approved for 2k from discover. I’ll build on that. 27k car loan Navy Federal & 500 line of credit. I’ll build as well.... Denied from Pnc & Penfed. I’m going to finance my rental homes central air unit then I’m gardening until next year maybe March or so...
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.