cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Exclusion for BK Please? Check here... Yes? No? Maybe??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Early Exclusion for BK Please? Check here... Yes? No? Maybe??

YOU GUYS!!!

I've posted several times here about my success and failures in bouncing back from my BK. Well last night, I had seriously had enough of seeing that one negative left on each of my reports; my BK13.

After a few moments, I literally logged in to not dispute the accuracy, but to outright ask for Early Exclusion. I knew that everyone was a longshot seeing that my BK is due to fall of 2/21/18. My attached letter was just that simple. I don't debate, but please don't continue to discriminate! I got that good credit now...respectfully, and thanks.

Well Transunion was the first to report after literally less than 24 hours.

TRANSUNION DELETED MY BK! MY REPORT IS CLEAR!!! PRAISE THE ALMIGHTY!!!

NEVER, will I EVER get into a credit issue again with spending and not having the means to pay my way. Granted, things happen, but I was ill prepared and uneducated about CREDIT!

I'm on my way Y'ALL! (I'm from the SOUTH, so...!) Smiley HappyWoman LOLHeart

No matter what the other two reports say about deletion, I feel so proud now! I have taught myself about credit and continue to learn so much daily from this board. From a $300 dollar Credit card where I paid for my credit to a $37000 card (combo with CapOne of two cards) I am doing A OKAY!

Its' only 3:25 pm, but I'm gonna have a cocktail! Or two!

Cheers! 

Good luck on your BK resolution journey!

PhoenixRISING Heart

UPDATE: 8/4/17

So I have disputed with Experian and EQ. EQ seems to be slower to remove items for some and not for others. However, when I received a response from them, it was listed as "we have verified the item to be correctly reporting." I am going to call next and go through the same thing I went through the last time with them for a previous removal; I GRAVEL HARD! They ended that previous call with a NO, but it was removed a few days later. I have also disputed with Experian, although I have had no response from them. I will call them today.

SIDEBAR: 

DID YOU KNOW that Penfed pulls your credit twice now for Auto loans? They did this for me as I received 2 EQUIFAX HP for one application. I disputed it and then received correspondence stating the intial HP was correct. They send items now to their loan department and then an underwriter who also pulls your credit. BUMMER! 

IN ADDITION to my news, I received a Discover card in May, WITH NO HP!!!!! I only had a SP on my credit and here we are 3 months later with no HP in sight!

It was Equifax. So, yeah, I guess that PFed HP is making up for it.

Happy Friday!

Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Early Exclusion for BK Please? Check here... Yes? No? Maybe??

Holy tamales, that IS great news and reason to celebrate!!

So your BK was due to fall in 2018? so you started BK on in 2011?

Message 2 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

I filed 2/21/2011 and it was to fall off in Feb of next year. I'm actually greater than 6 mos out, but that old Transunion came through for me! Someone must have had a great day today! Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice!!!

Message 4 of 30
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

Congrats! My 13 is off TU also...so nice to see! I'm going to try for EE on the other 2 next year. I filed 6/11

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 5 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@medicgrrl wrote:
Congrats! My 13 is off TU also...so nice to see! I'm going to try for EE on the other 2 next year. I filed 6/11

Wait, so your 13 are off TU already? and you filed in 6/2011? That means they were scheduled to fall of on 6/2018...am I correct? that's super early! congrats!!!

Message 6 of 30
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

Yes, it was pure luck

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 7 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome!!

Message 8 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I filed 2/21/2011 and it was to fall off in Feb of next year. I'm actually greater than 6 mos out, but that old Transunion came through for me! Someone must have had a great day today! Smiley Wink

hmmmm, note to self, tap TU in january about an EE on my BK13 that is due to fall off 9/18

congrats!

Message 9 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@medicgrrl wrote:

Wait you got yours off your TU a YEAR early?

Message 10 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.