Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in filing

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Error in filing

finally able to register for Pacer. I do see that my attorney included a debt thats actually not a debt. it's a brokeridge account in which i have 250 bucks in it. They sent me an email stating they have received info that they were included in a BK.. He also included this brokeridge as my bank under personal property instead of Etrade which is who its with. So it has my bank showing checking/savings/brokeridge. My MOC is next Thursday. Just wondering if this will cause any delay. I'll contact my attorney today. I also see where an attorney will be there representing the bank where i have a car loan. Is this normal also? i am keeping the car..

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
despritfreya
Frequent Contributor

Re: Error in filing

1.  Any corrections that need to be made can be done by amendment - not a big deal.  Please make sure you read the documents for accuracy before you sign them.

2. The Notice of Appearance filed by the creditor's attorney is standard stuff - nothing to worry about - just keep making your car payment.

Des.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Error in filing

Great. Thx for the reply.  I noticed this morning on my credit report the account is showing closed for the car. Is this normal? Thx

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.