Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exchanging video game consoles

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Exchanging video game consoles

Ok so i have weird question to ask...my wife and I have an chapter 13 lawyer and we have signed all paperwork but she wants to wait till Jan to file. Which is fine with us ... anyways here is my question. I have had an older PlayStation 4 console that was giving me fits due to overheating and whatnot so I called GameStop to ask about trading my old console with a few controllers towards a new one tha is the same exact model anyways they gave me enough to cover the cost of the new console and I had to pay absolutely nothing out of my own pocket towards the newer console. And to top it off while I was walking out I ran into my lawyers assistant she just said hello and went on her way. Now I’m wondering what should I do...I didn’t incur and new credit nor did I effect my income situation. Is this going to be a problem... my bank statement will clearly show that nothing was spent at the store..should I be concerned
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

Re: Exchanging video game consoles

You are fine.

They don't care about small stuff.

They are there to make sure fraud is not occuring.

Don't sweat it.

You are paying the creditors the same amount regardless of what you do with your person property.

You have not even filed yet and it would not matter even if you had.

GL!

PS - I am not a lawyer.

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.