Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian FICO 8 Scores

tag
nomadic_traveler
Regular Contributor

Experian FICO 8 Scores

What is the difference between the 3 Bureau Experian FICO 8 Scores and the 3 Bureau scores you get here?  

I'm doing the 7 day free trial on Experian.  They gave me my FICO 8 Scores.  I was going to purchase the 3 Bureau scores here but wondering if I need to.  If they will basically be the same thing?  

I'm 8 months post CH7 BK.  And according to my scores I'm low 600's. I have 3 cards.  All in good standing. I run the balance up at times and don't always pay off but I do make all payments on time.  Regardless I know time is my friend.  So I was curious where I am at with my scores.  

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Experian FICO 8 Scores

Theres no difference in the FICO 8's. 8 months out and low 600's is about right. The 3 cards you got have to age and the dings from getting them will subside. Once that happens then the scores start inching up. Thats about where I sat at. But the past baddies before BK determines the future and how fast you'll climb.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian FICO 8 Scores

@nomadic_traveler wrote:

I'm doing the 7 day free trial on Experian.  They gave me my FICO 8 Scores.  I was going to purchase the 3 Bureau scores here but wondering if I need to.  If they will basically be the same thing?  

The FICO 8's should be the same. If you cancel the trial and wait until after the expiration period, you can restart the trial again & get updated scores for free. What the myFICO plans offer are the identity theft insurance, etc if those are services you want to have.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.