Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filing BK7: Advice needed for SoulMaster's Rebuild Plan/Auto loan

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Filing BK7: Advice needed for SoulMaster's Rebuild Plan/Auto loan

Hey everyone,

I've been lurking on this form all day. Lots of great information. 

I took on all the debt in a long term relationship and got stuck will all the debt. 

Long story short all the major banks are getting burned in this chapter 7 (Syncrony,Amex, Cap1,Discover, Chase, Discover,Citi)

I officially filed 12/11/18. I have my 341 meeting scheduled for 1/17/19.

Has anyone made changed and still accomplished the 700+ in 20/24 months. 

Questions:

I have had 10 postive auto loans between BMW financial and American Honda Financial starting 05/12. My ex burned me Oct '17 when his lease was repo that I was cosigned on. I will to apply for a auto loan because I will not be affirming my car (financed with BMW financial) I drive between GA and VA multiple times a month.

I'm hoping I can wait until my discharge but if I can't, does anyone have any recommendations on finance companies with decent rates? 

My question is, how does that affect my rebuilding post discharge? Also, I have one Syncrony (care credit) account that is current because its co-signed with a family member. Is there a way I can continue to pay that so my family member's credit isn't effected? 

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.