Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally case will be closed!

tag
michaels88369
Frequent Contributor

Finally case will be closed!

So today I called my pos lawyer again (Mod Cut-direct info isnt allowed to be posted in the public forum) and got no response again. I took it upon myself to call the trustee and ask when my case will be closed. It's a surplus case that was filed 3-31-15 and discharged 7-7-15. She claimed they were still looking for more companies to file claims against my $11,500 that was collected. I told her that they were not allowed to do this because they creditors had their chance to send in claims and the deadline was in July last year. She said you are right and I will send the documents to close the case and said it should be closed within the next 3 months. She said they're claims in the amount of $4400 and after they get their fees they would send the rest to me. How much do you think their fees will be? And has anyone ever called the trustee and practically demanded their case be closed lol? I got to the point it was getting ridiculous to keep sitting in limbo not knowing why my case was still open.

Credit conscience!
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.