Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GA Local dealerships

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

GA Local dealerships

Hope it's cool to reach out to some local members that may be from GA. I've gotten quite a few pieces of mail about getting a vehicle financed. Do I need a car...heck yes!! But bad enough to possibly get ripped off....no. So can you guys share what dealerships you delt with here in GA to get you car loan. Even the ones you passed up. I would so appreciate it!! Thank you!!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GA Local dealerships

@Anonymous wrote:
Hope it's cool to reach out to some local members that may be from GA. I've gotten quite a few pieces of mail about getting a vehicle financed. Do I need a car...heck yes!! But bad enough to possibly get ripped off....no. So can you guys share what dealerships you delt with here in GA to get you car loan. Even the ones you passed up. I would so appreciate it!! Thank you!!

Hi. I'm in Northeast GA. I don't know how far out from D/C you are but we threw out every single one of those pieces of mail. Did a prequal through Capital One Auto Navigator and went and bought a car we wanted after searching for weeks for what fit our budget and needs. Got 11% (better than we thought we'd get) and no down payment on a 2017 but will refinance end of year. Try that.

***updated to mention that we were only 3.5 months from D/C at the time of purchase.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. That's what I hope to do but I burned them, $200 credit card. So it's likely that I'll have to wait a while longer. But if I go with someone else, I'll definitely be refinancing with them after a good payment history.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks. That's what I hope to do but I burned them, $200 credit card. So it's likely that I'll have to wait a while longer. But if I go with someone else, I'll definitely be refinancing with them after a good payment history.

I burned them for over $20,000. 

Message 4 of 5
8ways2learn
Valued Member

I went to ACU credit union and they gave me $35000 loan 7 month after bk 7% interest rate. That’s how I bought my car. Carmax also approve me but the interest was 13-17%. I hope this help. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.