Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden update

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Garden update

Chap 7 discharge was in late Feb. 2018. Started out with the cap 1 platinum $1000
Discover secured $300
Install. loan @ my c.u. $1000
Install loan @ other c.u. $1000
Cap 1 auto approval for my new jeep.
Just applied today for quicksilver1. Got approved for $3k.
I only have $127 total on both cards, so I'm staying within 10%
My jeep is actually paid up until Sept.
I have a friend that works at my cu. Since it is a local cu, all approvals go through one person. She looked over my stuff and told him that they will gladly refinance my jeep for around 5% once I hit six months of on time payments, and they will issue me one of their cards that has a good apr and no annual fee.
They also told me exactly how many points that I need before they will carry a mortgage on me. She told him that I needed a little under 100 points back in March. They use TU, which sucks, but my TU score finally updated in June and went up 54 points. Idk what it is now, as I'm using the discover card FICO feature.
I'm excited about this.
One thing that I have benefitted from is that I make all of my payments on every payday, which is every two weeks.
I'm paying more than the min, and I have actually shaved a small chunk off of the principal on my jeep, just in case this is helpful to any of you.
I couldn't have got this far without so many of you paving the way and sharing with all of us, so thank you to everyone that has posted before me!!!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden update

Congrats, OP! Keep up the great work!

Message 2 of 4
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats OP, that's some amazing work there, keep going and it can only get better from here!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Chap 7 discharge was in late Feb. 2018. Started out with the cap 1 platinum $1000
Discover secured $300
@Install. loan @ my c.u. $1000
@Install loan @ other c.u. $1000
Cap 1 auto approval for my new jeep.
Just applied today for quicksilver1. Got approved for $3k.
I only have $127 total on both cards, so I'm staying within 10%
My jeep is actually paid up until Sept.
I have a friend that works at my cu. Since it is a local cu, all approvals go through one person. She looked over my stuff and told him that they will gladly refinance my jeep for around 5% once I hit six months of on time payments, and they will issue me one of their cards that has a good apr and no annual fee.
They also told me exactly how many points that I need before they will carry a mortgage on me. She told him that I needed a little under 100 points back in March. They use TU, which sucks, but my TU score finally updated in June and went up 54 points. Idk what it is now, as I'm using the discover card FICO feature.
I'm excited about this.
One thing that I have benefitted from is that I make all of my payments on every payday, which is every two weeks.
I'm paying more than the min, and I have actually shaved a small chunk off of the principal on my jeep, just in case this is helpful to any of you.
I couldn't have got this far without so many of you paving the way and sharing with all of us, so thank you to everyone that has posted before me!!!

You are making strides, OP! Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.