Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting paid on file day

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Getting paid on file day

Has anyone filed on the day they got paid? If so what happen to your paystub. Short story my attorney was supposed to file yesterday. Didn't happen and both myself and my spouse got paid today. So if they file I'm scared about our checks. If I say no I will have to wait until later in the month to file.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
JaseT
Established Contributor

Re: Getting paid on file day

In my BK7, I had to turn over to the trustee a percentage of my paycheck that I received after filing as the days worked were prior to the file date, so that was money earned before filing.

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 2 of 3
JaseT
Established Contributor

Re: Getting paid on file day

edit: duplicate post

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.