Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Had My 341 Meeting Today

tag
MissMc89
New Contributor

Had My 341 Meeting Today

The actual meeting was perfectly fine. Very short. My trustee was kind to me after being pretty firm with 2 people before me, which I appreciated. Before the meeting was a bit of a disaster though. Someone from my lawyer's office had sent me a reminder email about the meeting several days prior with instructions to get there at least 45 minutes beforehand to find parking, meet with my lawyer, and listen to others' meetings. I was in the area a little more than half an hour beforehand and had a slight struggle finding parking. Then I got mixed up using my phone's gps trying to find the building on foot. I started walking/running the wrong way and then corrected myself with my gps saying I'd make it to the building with a couple minutes to spare. I was tearing up because I was afraid I'd just miss it and have to reschedule when I really just want all of this to be over with. I got there 5 mintues before my meeting was scheduled and then OF COURSE had to go through seurity. Smiley Frustrated There were people in front of me, but it didn't take too long. Thankfully, when I made it to the room, someone in front of me had a pretty complicated case and was missing documentation. When the trustee was done speaking with that person, she addressed another person who she seemed to have spoken to before I got there as well and had to tell them several times that they needed the proper documentation. The way she spoke to them was professional but also a little intimidating. I'm sorry that these people had problems, but I will forever be indebted to them. I was the first case (not sure how if she already talked to people before me, but ok) so I would've been screwed if they had everything they needed and took as short a time as I did.

Now all I have to do is credit counseling, continue making my payments to my lawyer,  and wait for my discharge.  

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Had My 341 Meeting Today

Smiley HappyCongrats!

Message 2 of 3
MissMc89
New Contributor

Re: Had My 341 Meeting Today

@Anonymous wrote:

Smiley HappyCongrats!

Thank you! I was so relieved to make it, even though I was a disgusting, sweaty mess by the time I made it to the room. lol

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.