cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Had my meeting with creditors

Estimate your FICO® Score range for free

FICO® Score Estimator

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure

Had my meeting with creditors

Now what? Does the 60 days start now?

Also, my employer gives us a gun loan and I told my lawyer about it. He told me not to list it because it comes straight out of my check. The trustee asked about it and I explained that my position requires me to carry and how the gun loan works. Will every thing be okay? I'm a little nervous that they will make me pay an additional $600(amount of loan) to them.

Thanks!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Regular Contributor

Re: Had my meeting with creditors

Are you familiar with PACER? It should give you a discharge date.

Capital One Platinum MasterCard, $500 Credit Limit.

Credit One Platinum Rewards Visa, $400 Credit Limit.

Indigo Platinum MasterCard, $300 Credit Limit

Chapter 7 Discharge: March 13, 2019

Message 2 of 3
Senior Contributor

Re: Had my meeting with creditors

If its job required. I dont see a problem. Doesnt matter if its a gun, uniforms, shoes, tools, equipment or anything else. All the same. Like the poster above said. Check PACER. I made copies of all the papers that had anything to do with my BK and placed them in a binder for safe keep.

My posts are JMHO. I DO NOT claim to be a FICO expert. Just sharing my experiences from rebuild to recovery after BK DC. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.