Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me get better..

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help me get better..

I filed BK Chapter 7 in 2015 and was discharged in 2015.

Since discharge I have opened the following,

Cap One with $3500.00 limit with a 0 balance

Discover $4970.00 limit with a 0 balance

lowes/synchrony $3300.00 limit with a $2000.00 current balance at 0% from buying a new fridge and washer/dryer

Amazon $2300.00 limit with 0 balance

Care credit $2000.00 limit with 0 balance

two open auto leases with Toyota Financial

one has a balance of $16246.00 3 of 36 payments made

one has a balance of $1411.00 with 28 of 36 payments made

My house which was reaffirmed has a balance of 118K

and i opened a heloc of 35K last year due to major leak and structural damage that currently has a balance of 28K

scores currently are ( pulled just recently by the bank where I work ) as we were going to buy a house but sold before we got the offer in.

Trans 718

Equifax 680

Experian 679

Credit karma ( just fako ) shows

Trans 705

Equifax 690

but i want to get over 700 on all 3

What should/Can I do? I know probably just paying off or down the one card being utilized might help to bring the lowes down to under 28.9%?

any other thoughts?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Help me get better..

@Anonymous wrote:

I filed BK Chapter 7 in 2015 and was discharged in 2015.

Since discharge I have opened the following,

Cap One with $3500.00 limit with a 0 balance

Discover $4970.00 limit with a 0 balance

lowes/synchrony $3300.00 limit with a $2000.00 current balance at 0% from buying a new fridge and washer/dryer Pay this down to less than 8.99%.

Amazon $2300.00 limit with 0 balance

Care credit $2000.00 limit with 0 balance

two open auto leases with Toyota Financial

one has a balance of $16246.00 3 of 36 payments made Since this is a newer account. This one is holding you back. If you can get below 89%, you'll get some help.

one has a balance of $1411.00 with 28 of 36 payments made This one will really help a lot if you can pay it down to less than 8.99% and let it ride out until its paid.

My house which was reaffirmed has a balance of 118K

and i opened a heloc of 35K last year due to major leak and structural damage that currently has a balance of 28K

scores currently are ( pulled just recently by the bank where I work ) as we were going to buy a house but sold before we got the offer in.

Trans 718

Equifax 680

Experian 679

Credit karma ( just fako ) shows

Trans 705

Equifax 690

but i want to get over 700 on all 3

What should/Can I do? I know probably just paying off or down the one card being utilized might help to bring the lowes down to under 28.9%?

any other thoughts?

Some thing will help CC wise. And that one loan thats almost paid off. But you have a few installment loans so they will offset some things. And help other things. One may cancel out the others gain. So tackle the util on that one card. Pay down the 1 car to less than 8.99% early. Let it ride until the next payment is due. Otherwise time will do its magic. Not a bad portfolio BTW.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help me get better..

Fire medic

Don’t forget those autos are leases not loans and if I pay them early ( if I had 5-10k to pay off of the 16k in pmts and it got totaled I am out that money and can’t recoup it. The lease would be foregivin but I would lose what I paid. So the one lease has a remaining payment amount as of today $1,234.80 which Is 7 pmts. But the other has 33 lease pmts. I am going to work hard on the Lowes and then hope it moves up enough. One thing I like is this new lease with Toyota around sep/October this year coming up will be my 23rd vehicle loan/lease combined with southeast Toyota finance and when they pull my scores I’m always around 720-730 even in dec due to automotive waited score.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.