Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with ChexSystem Please

tag
Khan87
New Contributor

Help with ChexSystem Please

Hi All,

I just got my 341 (Trustee Meeting) letter today which is Sched for Aug 8th. I wanted to know if I need to wait until I get my discharge paper to have myself removed from ChexSystem or can I share the meeting letter which I just got. Please help me get of ChexSystem I have been trying for years and I do not know how I got on to it. I do not owe Financial institution money.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Help with ChexSystem Please

@Khan87 wrote:

Hi All,

I just got my 341 (Trustee Meeting) letter today which is Sched for Aug 8th. I wanted to know if I need to wait until I get my discharge paper to have myself removed from ChexSystem or can I share the meeting letter which I just got. Please help me get of ChexSystem I have been trying for years and I do not know how I got on to it. I do not owe Financial institution money.

You will need to send them a copy of the discharge. the reason being is one can dismiss the BK at any point up to the actual discharge.

Message 2 of 3
danibaby89
Valued Member

Re: Help with ChexSystem Please

Go to this links

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Bankruptcy/ChexSystems-removal-success-via-BK7/m-p/2307409#M13042

BK Chap 7 filed 6/27/14
341 Meeting 7/25/14
Discharged 9/30/14
Starting Score: 496
Current Score: 509 (Equifax)578 (Experian)
Goal Score: 700 ALL

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.