Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!!!

tag
ShellyxBaby
Established Member

Help!!!

It seems as if everytime I take a step in  the right direction I get beaten to a pupl and get kicked further back. Today my car got repoed I had missed a payment in  july ive been trying to catch up since and ive been thrown curveballs ever since. I have the m ney to pay what is currently past de but I think bc my loan wasnt reaffirmed they want the full payoff amount which is a little over 25k I dont know what to do. Ive been trying for the longest to refinance and not even my own bank will even help me out. Im so tired, stressed and confused about the whole situation I have no idea what else to do

Filed BK7: 11/2013 Discharge 03/2014 Starting Score 562
634 EQ FICO 03/2015
607 TU FICO 03/2015
605 EX FICO 03/2015
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: Help!!!

@ShellyxBaby wrote:

It seems as if everytime I take a step in  the right direction I get beaten to a pupl and get kicked further back. Today my car got repoed I had missed a payment in  july ive been trying to catch up since and ive been thrown curveballs ever since. I have the m ney to pay what is currently past de but I think bc my loan wasnt reaffirmed they want the full payoff amount which is a little over 25k I dont know what to do. Ive been trying for the longest to refinance and not even my own bank will even help me out. Im so tired, stressed and confused about the whole situation I have no idea what else to do

^^^When were you discharged?

Who is financing it?

Message 2 of 5
ShellyxBaby
Established Member

It's beino financed through toyota Financial. It was discharged in March
634 EQ FICO 03/2015
607 TU FICO 03/2015
605 EX FICO 03/2015
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm really sorry you are having so much trouble. You probably didn't know, but you may be able to file Chapter 13. Filing a Chapter 13, before your car gets auctioned, will probably force the lender to give the car back to you. You won't be eligible to received a Chapter 13 discharge in a case filed within 4 years from the date you filed a Chapter 7. But you don't need a discharge. A Chapter 13 case for you may allow you to restructure your car payments and handle any other debts that might be left over from your Chapter 7 case.

I get the impression you may have filed without a lawer. Chapter 13 is not a do it yourselfer. Please see a bankruptcy lawyer.

Message 4 of 5
ShellyxBaby
Established Member

okay so thank you to everyone. I was able to get a new auto loan with VW dealership yeah the intrest rate is a little higher but its within my budget I was really scared because everyone was telling me no and to have some give me a chance was beyond anything. I almost cried in the dealership.

634 EQ FICO 03/2015
607 TU FICO 03/2015
605 EX FICO 03/2015
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.