Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I FILE MY BANKRUPTCY

tag
mommy2mimi
Established Member

I FILE MY BANKRUPTCY

I had my 341 meeting on 4/7 with no objections. I have not received my discharge papers yet, its almost been 90 days. What could be the hold up. No mortgage, i did reaffirm my car but other than that idk what the hold up is.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
0REDSOX7
Valued Contributor

Re: I FILE MY BANKRUPTCY

Are you sure no creditor objected to your discharge?  Did you do all the post filing certifications?

BK Discharge 2/11/14

Currently in the garden.
Message 2 of 7
mommy2mimi
Established Member

I did do all the pre and post filing classes. I never received notification that anyone objected and no one did while in court. I also emailed my bankruptcy attorney. I guess i have 10 more days until its 90 days

Message 3 of 7
joelotto

Getting a BK discharge is not fixed in a set time. Mine was discharged last friday and it was almost 30 days past what I expected(more than 60 days past 341 meeting). Talk to your lawyer and see what he says but if everthing is ok it just depends to when your trustee releases your case and the judge rubber stamps it.

Message 4 of 7
mommy2mimi
Established Member

i had my meeting on 4/7, received notice from myfico that bankruptcy now reporting discharged. I still have not received my discharge papers yet. so 4/7 341 meeting to 7/12 email received from myfico reflecting bk discharged. Cant wait until i have that piece of paper to start repairing my credit report.

Message 5 of 7
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

You can go to Pacer.gov and get your entire case including the discharge.

Message 6 of 7
mommy2mimi
Established Member

Thanks I wwasable to get it off pacer. Relief
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.