cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I THINK I'm back in with Comenity after 5 mos. BK7 Discharge?

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Established Contributor

I THINK I'm back in with Comenity after 5 mos. BK7 Discharge?

This is for DP reference:

I think Comenity has let me back in after 5 months? I say "I think" because I didn't apply for any of the cards:

I had ALL of of the SCT cards that were popular in 2014. Sadly they were all BK7 and discharged in April 2019. I STILL shop at those stores for work clothes, and to my surprise yesterday the SCT popped-up for Ann Taylor!  I KNOW THESE ARE HARD PULLS NOW and I DIDN'T FOLLOW THROUGH, but out of curiosity I tried other Comenity-backed stores and I got the pop-ups for Express, Overstock, VS, and The Loft. The stores that didn't pop-up were NY&Co., Venus, and Ulta.

So for those of you wondering when you can get back-in with Comenity, for me 'I think' it is 5 months.

Scores:

EX -- 628

EQ -- 659

TU -- 632

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Valued Contributor

Re: I THINK I'm back in with Comenity after 5 mos. BK7 Discharge?

Oh you were all over it, bouncing from one to the other.   That's what I do, lol!!!!! Smiley LOLSmiley Very Happy   I like doing the pop-up game too- sometimes you win, sometimes you don't..... but I do look at it like a feeler guage, so maybe so.  Maybe you are in, but.....Smiley Surprised

INCOGNITO MODE
Scores Exp 716, Eq 746, Tu 738
Personal Credit (180k)
Business Credit (80k)
"MY TAKE HOME PAY DON'T TAKE ME HOME"
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.