cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I THINK I'm back in with Comenity after 5 mos. BK7 Discharge?

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Established Contributor

I THINK I'm back in with Comenity after 5 mos. BK7 Discharge?

This is for DP reference:

I think Comenity has let me back in after 5 months? I say "I think" because I didn't apply for any of the cards:

I had ALL of of the SCT cards that were popular in 2014. Sadly they were all BK7 and discharged in April 2019. I STILL shop at those stores for work clothes, and to my surprise yesterday the SCT popped-up for Ann Taylor!  I KNOW THESE ARE HARD PULLS NOW and I DIDN'T FOLLOW THROUGH, but out of curiosity I tried other Comenity-backed stores and I got the pop-ups for Express, Overstock, VS, and The Loft. The stores that didn't pop-up were NY&Co., Venus, and Ulta.

So for those of you wondering when you can get back-in with Comenity, for me 'I think' it is 5 months.

Scores:

EX -- 628

EQ -- 659

TU -- 632

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Valued Contributor

Re: I THINK I'm back in with Comenity after 5 mos. BK7 Discharge?

Oh you were all over it, bouncing from one to the other.   That's what I do, lol!!!!! Smiley LOLSmiley Very Happy   I like doing the pop-up game too- sometimes you win, sometimes you don't..... but I do look at it like a feeler guage, so maybe so.  Maybe you are in, but.....Smiley Surprised

"My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home"
Synovus75k/CapOne11k/Disco9k/GoodSamsVS5k/Synch45.6k/HomeDepot10k/Amex10k
Inquiries: 9EXP, 4TU, 5EQ (most fall off by Nov 2021)

Rebuild Oct. 2018: Exp 579 (baby steps: Oct-Disco $200 secured/Nov-CapOne credit steps $500, Dec-Comenity HSN $2k)(mid Nov- 1 collection, 3 CO's pulled into the Worm Hole, rest in pieces! )

Current Scores: EXP714, TU737, EQ735
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.