Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I made it... C7 Discharge today

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I made it... C7 Discharge today

FINALLY...what felt like a year and was really only a few months is finally complete. After my 341 meeting, i was approved for a Cap1 Credit card with a small $500 credit line. That just reported the last two days on 2 of the 3. I saw score jumps of 80+ points. 

EQ: 633

TU: 496 (not updated)

Exp: 580 

Nothing about the discharge has been sent over yet, I saw it on Pacer today. I wonder how long that'll take to update on the 3 CB's. 

Thank you all for the support and the great content each and every thread provides. On to the fresh start and doing it right! 

I have to buy a car, so i'm going to figure that out shortly, and refi in 6 months or so to a better rate. (Carvana had me pre-discharge at 21% YIKES) but i'll try Cap1 once it shows on CR. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: I made it... C7 Discharge today

Congrats. Hold off on any more apps until all your reports reflect IIB and 0 balance. Check them 30 days out from DC and make sure they are reporting correctly. You will more than likely see a score boost since your no longer in debt legally. Good Luck on your rebuild.

Message 2 of 4
twono
Frequent Contributor

Congrats OP.  Curious, how many days  after your BK filing and after your 341 was it to discharge? 

Message 3 of 4
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@twono wrote:

Congrats OP.  Curious, how many days  after your BK filing and after your 341 was it to discharge? 

It is usually around 60 days after your 341.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.