Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help!! Experian

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I need help!! Experian

Let me get everyone up so speed quickly. I filed BK7 in 2014. It was discharged 08/2014.
To be honest, I’ve tried once before to rebuild my credit and then got laid off. Result was car repo. I told them to come get it but nonetheless. It is on there too. I digress though. Fast forward to now. Well paying steady job. I’d like to sell my house and purchase a different one. My credit is in the way. Obviously.
So I got all 3 reports. I sent paper disputed. Finally. I don’t know why I tried to do the online dispute before. Those don’t work as y’all know.
Anyway, I sent a spreadsheet format. This was on the 23rd of sept. Today I log into the experian app. (They were the worst for mistakes of the 3) now every single one of my accounts except for 1 student loan show closed!!!
I’m at a loss. I don’t even know what to do at this point. Has anyone else has this happen? How in the world do I resolve this? My already sucky score has plummeted worse than it was.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I need help!! Experian

@Anonymous wrote:
Let me get everyone up so speed quickly. I filed BK7 in 2014. It was discharged 08/2014.
To be honest, I’ve tried once before to rebuild my credit and then got laid off. Result was car repo. I told them to come get it but nonetheless. It is on there too. I digress though. Fast forward to now. Well paying steady job. I’d like to sell my house and purchase a different one. My credit is in the way. Obviously.
So I got all 3 reports. I sent paper disputed. Finally. I don’t know why I tried to do the online dispute before. Those don’t work as y’all know.
Anyway, I sent a spreadsheet format. This was on the 23rd of sept. Today I log into the experian app. (They were the worst for mistakes of the 3) now every single one of my accounts except for 1 student loan show closed!!!
I’m at a loss. I don’t even know what to do at this point. Has anyone else has this happen? How in the world do I resolve this? My already sucky score has plummeted worse than it was.

People get too caught up in trying to get rid of negatives when they really should be concentrating on re-establishing positive accounts. Open up a couple of secured credit cards and a secured loan from places like Alliant CU, Discover card, Capital one and SDFCU.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.