Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Included Accounts Not Showing on Credit Reports

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Included Accounts Not Showing on Credit Reports

Hi all,

I'm new to the forums and look forward to participating here!

I have a Ch. 7 discharged 4/10/18. I just got around to pulling my credit reports and starting to rebuild.

I pulled all three reports. Included in my BK were one Chase card, one Discover, three Citi, two P2P lenders, and some old IRS debt that I was told should be discharged due to its age.

On all three reports, accounts are lised for Chase, Discover, and the two P2P lenders. All show $0 balance and Included in BK. However, none of the three Citi accounts are mentioned anywhere in the reports. Should I be concerned?

I have a feeling I'm okay, since I was unable to access my Citi accounts shortly after filing. Also, Equifax provides a credit account summary at the top of their report, and the only balance I have listed is my student loan balance, which was the only debt excluded in my BK.

Does anyone have any thoughts on why the Citi accounts would not be showing at all?

Thanks so much for any input,

B

P.S. - I plan on following the steps outlined in the post below to help me rebuild, is this information still timely? Anyone have opinions on this method, or recommendations for a better step-by-step?

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Bankruptcy/HOW-TO-From-BK7-discharge-to-700-in-24-months-or-less/td...

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
dursty87
Established Contributor

Re: Included Accounts Not Showing on Credit Reports

Some of my creditors removed their tradelines from my reports shortly after filing, Citi being one of them.  

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.