cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Income

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure

Income

We’re coming up on our meeting with our trustee and I’m getting more nervous but also triple checking everything. While talking to my husband I realized we forgot to mention that in May 2017-July 2017 I was getting paid $600 a month from my sister to babysit her kids. It totally slipped my mind since it isn’t taxed. I have emailed our lawyer, he did make a mistake on our car that we are surrendering so he told us we will have to fix that. Will adding this income for those few months meds anything up?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Income

@Randil22 wrote:
We’re coming up on our meeting with our trustee and I’m getting more nervous but also triple checking everything. While talking to my husband I realized we forgot to mention that in May 2017-July 2017 I was getting paid $600 a month from my sister to babysit her kids. It totally slipped my mind since it isn’t taxed. I have emailed our lawyer, he did make a mistake on our car that we are surrendering so he told us we will have to fix that. Will adding this income for those few months meds anything up?

Its realy hard to say, thats an extra $1800. That alone could make or break a means test for a BK7, and force a 13, Unless your debts are so much compared to income that it might not even make too much of difference. You did the right thing though by letting him know.  My guess is he wont even mention it since there's no paper trail, I could be wrong though. Come back and update the threadSmiley Happy 

My rebuild worked for me, but won't necessarily work for you!
BK7 D/C- 08/2013
Message 2 of 3
Valued Member

Re: Income

If it is from 2017 it shouldn’t count against you as they only count the last 6 months of income x2 to get your annual amount for the means test.
Filed BK7 - 11-01-2018

Starting Scores FICO 8 (Nov '18):
EQ- 506, TU- 505, EX- 480

Current Scores
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.