cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Judgement on report even though Bankruptcy?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Judgement on report even though Bankruptcy?

I'm looking to buy a house in 6-9 months and need some help. 

I filed bankruptcy in Nov 2001(with the help of an attonery), is it possible the $5,643 judgement was part of that?  It was suppose to have been.  I live in Indiana, will this fall off in Aug of 2008?

As for the Civil Judgement/Small Claims, ($677) this was paid in full, should it still be showing on my CR?

Thanks for any help:

Bureau Court and Tax Recordings
 Equifax Type: Chapter 7 BankruptcyFiled: 11/2001Docket: XXXXXX-02/02
 Equifax Type: JudgmentFiled: 08/2001Amount: $5,643Docket: xxxxxxxDefendant: JASON xxxxxPlaintiff: NCO FINANCIAL SYSTEMS INC

Experian Type: Small ClaimsFiled: 02/2006Amount: $677Docket: xxxxx Plaintiff: CREDIT BUREAU COLLECTION SERVI 
 Experian Type: Chapter 7 BankruptcyFiled: 11/2001Docket: xxxx

TransUnion Type: Chapter 7 BankruptcyFiled: 11/2001Docket: xxxxPlaintiff: RODxxxxx
 TransUnion Type: Civil JudgmentFiled: 02/2006Amount: $677Docket: xxxxxPlaintiff: CREDIT BUREAU COLLECTI
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
granny031350
Established Contributor

Re: Judgement on report even though Bankruptcy?

I would make sure that the court has them showing as discharged in BK on their register of actions.  Then I wouldn't touch those falling off this year, just let them go. 
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.