Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Juniper

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Juniper

Anybody take Juniper BK?  If so will they ever give you another card or do they blacklist?  If they blacklist is it for life or just till the BK falls off your report?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Juniper

Juniper is not bankruptcy friendly. They black list people who have filed bankruptcy.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is not true.  I myself went thru chapter 7 bankruptcy in 2002/discharged in May 2003.  I was just approved for a Juniper credit card with a credit card interest rate of 8%.  My FICO scores are in the 675 range. 
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for correcting me, I was looking at past information of people having tried in the past and reported failing at opening new accounts with this company. Maybe they changed things. I will update my list to show them accepting applications from people having filed bankruptcy.
Message 4 of 7
fused
Moderator Emeritus

One of our mods had a BK and she was approved by Juny.
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Absolutely untrue about the bk with Juniper.   I filed bk in Jul 07, discharged in Oct 07.  In Feb 08 I started getting promo pre approvals from them.  I app'd in Apr 08 and was approved with a $7k CL (6 mths post discharge).

So, yes, they are bk friendly. 
Message 6 of 7
Uniqua
Established Contributor

They may be BK-friendly, but are they BK-friendly to those who included them in their BK is the question. Those I have seen who were approved with a BK showing on their CR never included Juniper/Barclay's Bank in their BK. Unless I get substantial information otherwise, my guess is no.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.