Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Late Payment History Removed from Credit Report

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Late Payment History Removed from Credit Report

Hi myFico Family!

My late payments history for TransUnion and Experian was removed from my credit reports and now shows 100%. TransUnion removed all late payments from my credit report about 2 weeks after filing. Experian updated my reports last month. Equifax still shows my late payments. (Would be reeeaally nice if they removed them as well😊) Last day for objections is Monday so I will be discharged some time next week. Has anyone else experienced this? If so, did late payment history reappear after discharge? Thanks guys.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
twono
Frequent Contributor

Re: Late Payment History Removed from Credit Report

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi myFico Family!

My late payments history for TransUnion and Experian was removed from my credit reports and now shows 100%. TransUnion removed all late payments from my credit report about 2 weeks after filing. Experian updated my reports last month. Equifax still shows my late payments. (Would be reeeaally nice if they removed them as well😊) Last day for objections is Monday so I will be discharged some time next week. Has anyone else experienced this? If so, did late payment history reappear after discharge? Thanks guys.

Instead of starting a new thread, i searched and found this unanswered question....

I am approx 10 days out from DC.  Reports show 100% on time payments, 0% utilization, 1 derogatory ( BK) on all 3 bureaus.

I had/have 4-5 30/60 day lates.  But it seems when the accts were closed by Grantor that the late payments/derogs were removed?

My FICO 09 Bankcard scores are all in the 630-640 range....FICO 08 scores hovering 600....

Will my lates show back up after DC?  I know to give my reports time to reflect the DC and whatnot, but as of now, all 40+ accts are showing IIB and $0 balance already.

Message 2 of 5
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

There will be many changes right now to your reports that can last up to 30 days after DC. Thats when you want to see that everyone follwed the BK laws and reported IIB and 0 balance. It's a toss up. Although they may reappear. Nice if they don't.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Along similar lines, if accounts were charged off prior to filing, will they update to IIB as well? They were notified in the BK petition, but I know a couple were sold to debt collectors. The debt collector entries are gone, so now I’m just waiting to see what happens with the original creditors - Credit One and some Comenity backed cards.

We had our 341 meeting on 9/10, and discharge is expected by 11/12.
Message 4 of 5
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Along similar lines, if accounts were charged off prior to filing, will they update to IIB as well? They were notified in the BK petition, but I know a couple were sold to debt collectors. The debt collector entries are gone, so now I’m just waiting to see what happens with the original creditors - Credit One and some Comenity backed cards.

We had our 341 meeting on 9/10, and discharge is expected by 11/12.

The creditor has to change “charge off” to “discharged in bankruptcy”.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.