Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Late payments after bankruptcy?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Late payments after bankruptcy?

Hello!

I am hoping someone can assist me (if this isn't the correct forum, I apologize).

I reactivated my MyFico subscription last month, on my TU report it shows "months since last late payment" being 4. I pulled my free credit reports from all three agencies, I am not seeing it anywhere... It has been 8months since my last late payment and that was before the bankruptcy. I am just beating my head up against the wall.....

Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Late payments after bankruptcy?

Double check on Credit Karma or Wallethub when the last late was. Re-joining here when you pulled your reports may take another pull to get the old combined and worked out with the new.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

CreditKarma & WalletHub both show 100% payment history. After researching a bit... The only thing I can think of is I had to dispute one account that was IIB and it was updated around that time?
Message 3 of 4
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

I'm going to throw it out there. On your next 3B pull. What you had before and the next pull it will all resolve itself. They dont delete everything when you leave and come back. So it just might settle down and then it will be more accurate. Keep us updated on what happens. Good Luck!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.