cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lawyer Paid, Almost Ready to File

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure

Lawyer Paid, Almost Ready to File

I finally finished paying the lawyer 3 August 2019, just had an appointment 6 September to turn in paperwork. Now have to do online pre-filing counseling and a few more minor pieces of paperwork. Next appointment is the 20th and then they should file. Looks like my case will get heard in October or November. I hope it's before the snow starts. I have limited mobility and ice is a big problem for me.

Anyway, I'm already thinking of what I'm going to do differently next time so I never have to go BK again.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Senior Contributor

Re: Lawyer Paid, Almost Ready to File

Congrats. Roll with the flow. Before you know it. The DC paper will be in your hands. Have a smooth transition to your fresh start.

My posts are JMHO. I DO NOT claim to be a FICO expert. Just sharing my experiences from rebuild to recovery after BK DC. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.