Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MOC is in the books!

tag
2b2rich
Established Contributor

MOC is in the books!

Just came from my 341 and it was just as most people have stated, quick and painless!  Lasted maybe 4 minutes and when it was concluded the Trustee told me that she is going to request that the case be closed.

Still have the 60 day wait, but all I need to do now is the other financial course.

I feel so much better.

Chapter 7 Discharged & Closed Jan 2020
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MOC is in the books!

@2b2rich - Congratulations! The best is yet to come.

Message 2 of 6
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Dont go out and try to get any credit until 30 days afer DC. Why? Once all your accounts show IIB and 0 balance. You will see your scores bump up. You now legally out of debt. Then will be the time to get the rebuild started. Stop by here first and we'll help you get the ball rolling. Each card below I did my research on here and only went for what I would be approved for. No wasted HP's. Good Luck!

Message 3 of 6
2b2rich
Established Contributor

@FireMedic1 wrote:

Congrats! Dont go out and try to get any credit until 30 days afer DC. Why? Once all your accounts show IIB and 0 balance. You will see your scores bump up. You now legally out of debt. Then will be the time to get the rebuild started. Stop by here first and we'll help you get the ball rolling. Each card below I did my research on here and only went for what I would be approved for. No wasted HP's. Good Luck!

You know it!! I have enjoyed this feeling the past 2 months of not having any debt to pay on (besides my mortgage) so much that I am set against signing up for any new loans!  I needed a new bedroom set really bad and have for years, but couldn't afford it for the $1600 a month in interest I was paying on maxed out cards!  I found a REALLY BEAUTIFUL King set on my local buy and sell page still in the plastic for $185 cash and grabbed it!  It's a canopy like I've always wanted and am so thrilled that I will never have to pay a penny of finance charges for it!  It's a great feeling and I believe that whole finance/interest monster I've had nightmares over will keep me from rushing back into the mess I was just rescued from!  Thank you for all of the help you and some of the others have given me.  I value it very much!

Message 4 of 6
2b2rich
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@2b2rich - Congratulations! The best is yet to come.

Thank you!

Message 5 of 6
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@2b2rich wrote:

@FireMedic1 wrote:

You know it!! I have enjoyed this feeling the past 2 months of not having any debt to pay on (besides my mortgage) so much that I am set against signing up for any new loans!  I needed a new bedroom set really bad and have for years, but couldn't afford it for the $1600 a month in interest I was paying on maxed out cards!  I found a REALLY BEAUTIFUL King set on my local buy and sell page still in the plastic for $185 cash and grabbed it!  It's a canopy like I've always wanted and am so thrilled that I will never have to pay a penny of finance charges for it!  It's a great feeling and I believe that whole finance/interest monster I've had nightmares over will keep me from rushing back into the mess I was just rescued from!  Thank you for all of the help you and some of the others have given me.  I value it very much!

Smiley Happy Excellent! And a great attitude now. Feels good dont it? Ha!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.