tag
Albinochick816

Median income, expense

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
nomadic_traveler
Regular Contributor

Re: Median income, expense

Most attorneys will give you a one hour free meeting. There is nothing wrong with meeting with more then one when looking for one that you connect with. 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Median income, expense

I would talk to an attorney but my attorney told me ssdi didnt work into the case. I didnt have my payments at the beginning of filing. I got them in the middle of the case as well as back pay and the backpay was all mine to keep. The trustee asked what the case was (because I listed it as a pending case) and when I said disability he never asked another question about it.

I doubt it is even necessary but I will throw this out there....I have worked with many people who had to make budgets and what I saw more often than not was people who downplayed how much an expense was and even left things off. I would double check the expenses by searching online for multiple budgeting worksheets and make sure you have everything listed. Then I would look at how much you put down for things and be accurate about how much things cost.. one place I always saw people put too little of money down is food, personal hygiene and automobile expenses (gas, maintenance, etc.) Theyd also forget things that they didnt necessarily have to pay every month.. like a trash bill that you pay quarterly, etc.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.