Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Military Star Approval 5 months Post BK7

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Military Star Approval 5 months Post BK7

Discharged May 7, 2019. Currently have a car loan, Credit One, indigo Platinum, Children’s Place, Kohl’s, and a personal loan from Lending Club reporting. I seen many success stories stating Military Star Card was BK friendly, so I decided to give it a shot. Applied online and got an email the next day saying Welcome. Logged in and was shocked to see a $6000 SL! At this point, I’m going to wait a year to apply for anything else. I’m very happy with this SL!
7 REPLIES 7
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Military Star Approval 5 months Post BK7

Congrats!!!!! Sweet! Yes it is a good idea to let all those new puppies grow now. Good luck on your recovery!

Message 2 of 8
skizzo82
Established Member

Congrats!

I totally forgot I had PX/BX comissary privilage so i decided to apply and was approved 

for $3,600!

@Anonymous wrote:
Discharged May 7, 2019. Currently have a car loan, Credit One, indigo Platinum, Children’s Place, Kohl’s, and a personal loan from Lending Club reporting. I seen many success stories stating Military Star Card was BK friendly, so I decided to give it a shot. Applied online and got an email the next day saying Welcome. Logged in and was shocked to see a $6000 SL! At this point, I’m going to wait a year to apply for anything else. I’m very happy with this SL!

Fico 8
6/6/2019 EQ:560 TU:593 EX:579
6/23/2020 EQ:661 TU:660 EX:672
Goal: 720

Message 3 of 8
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval and wish you continued success on the rebuild journey.

Message 4 of 8
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats @skizzo82 . Welcome to the foums BTW!

Message 5 of 8
skizzo82
Established Member

Thank you!! Happy Veterans Day to all who serve, served and who’ve made the ultimate sacrifice. God bless America!
Fico 8
6/6/2019 EQ:560 TU:593 EX:579
6/23/2020 EQ:661 TU:660 EX:672
Goal: 720

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! What was your credit score when you applied and which bureau did they pull from? I had a military star card years ago and it was closed satisfactorily without any negative items. I'm thinking about re-applying, but I'm not sure if I'm still qualified. Thanks in advance! 

Message 7 of 8
Azuieldrago
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!! What was your credit score when you applied and which bureau did they pull from? I had a military star card years ago and it was closed satisfactorily without any negative items. I'm thinking about re-applying, but I'm not sure if I'm still qualified. Thanks in advance! 

I don't know about the card and getting back with them. But I believe they are now allowing everyday vets to shop online at AAFES. 

30 day post DC
60 days post DC
94 days post DC

INQUIRES

Store Cards
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.