Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Journey

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Journey

Greetings

It has been a long time since i posted. Due to some unforeseen issues some my fault some not. I had to file Chapter 7. It started when I filed 2/18/19 had my 3413/15/2019 and was discharged 5/21/2019, and Closed a week later. I have learned alot since this process began and i am determined not to let it happen again.

It appears a few CC did survivie bankruptsy so that will help my rebuilding process. My current scores from this website as of 1 month post discharge are:

Exp 661 Trans 650 and EQ 683

Azurmen

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: My Journey

Sorry you had to thru with BK. What cards survived? Were they not included? How did they stay open? If so you hit it lucky and will help for the future.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Azurmen - Congrats on your discharge! You are truly blessed to have cards survive.  

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Azurmen - Congrats on your discharge! You are truly blessed to have cards survive, that happens very seldom.  Hopefully the cards that survived were with cards in good standing.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.