Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My story

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My story

@wissam
That sounds like a great plan! Thank you so much for the advice!
Thank you all so much!

I will update my progress in a few months!
Message 11 of 16
wissam
Contributor

you are welcome

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks so much for sharing. What a great start for good credit! I had a Chapter 13 so I know how hard it is to rebuild and make the right credit decisions. You are doing all the right things.

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@musiclover

That is so great to hear! This forum has been a Godsend. Everyone has been so supportive and provided me with such great advice! This is going to be a long journey, but oddly enough it is exciting! It is challenging, but I know if we continue to make the right choices we will be in good shape.

We want nothing more than to buy a home within the next 5 years! We work very hard, and raise 3 kiddos. Good credit and responsible financial choices are a must!

Thanks so much!

One more question.

Is the credit monitoring service on this site the best one to use? Do any of you all use it? Is it accurate and up-to-date? I don't feel like credit Karma is accurate.

Thanks again!

Message 14 of 16
wissam
Contributor

credit karma is not bad but not great too. 

it is Fako score always lower than fico by almost 40 points . but it can give u full pic of ur accounts . 

for my self i have accounts with major credit like Transuinio.experian and Equifax directly from the website . i use credit karma . quizzle. credit.com . credit sesame . 

this website offer all fico models it is great to use too. 

just take it easy do not stress about ur score if they drop little or stay the same . credit score is not every thing it is a a credit file . as long as no negative like high usage . a lot of inquiris. collection you will be more than fine . 

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks again! Smiley Happy

Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.