Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU OR Discover iT Secured

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

***UPDATE Re: NFCU OR Discover iT Secured

7th statement cut for my discover card a couple days ago. Logged in this morning and guess what?!?! They GRADUATED ME!!! Haven’t received the official email yet....but they changed my credit limit! I pretty much used the card all month and for the most part PIF. I think only once I only paid the minimum, but later in the month after the statement cut, I paid it in full. The limit is low but I’ll take it! Super excited. Tried to increase the limit to double dip, but they said no. Either way, I’m super excited. Still waiting for my NFCU to graduate. I pay that one in full every single month. Literally every month my report up dates, at least for the last few months, it reports 0. I’m currently in the garden. Hoping to buy a house this fall. I closed my high interest card a month ago and only rocking with my NFCU, Merrick, and Discover at the moment. Store cards are idle. I barely use them.
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ***UPDATE Re: NFCU OR Discover iT Secured

Congrats!  I had similiar success with Discover IT secured(but think I was 12-13 months when graduated) and had graduated @ 6 months I believe it was with NFCU secured.

I did apply for an unsecured cashrewards card with NFCU at my 91/3 mark(little after that actually) and was rewarded with a 15k SL, so if interested, that may be worth exploring after your 91/3 mark with NFCU even with your card secured.

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi What in the name of God's green earth is a 91/3 mark?

Thanks!

Message 13 of 14
Ardecko
Frequent Contributor

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/NFCU-3-91/td-p/5415713
2017-09-09 FICO 08: EQ 677, TU 640, EX 705
2020-02-07 FICO 08: TU 789
2020-02-10 FICO 08: EX 752

Gardening, mostly, again until... soon(I need to replace my car)

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.