Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal is truly awesome

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Navy Federal is truly awesome

Good morning all. Hope everyone is doing well. I called Navy to see if I could get the bk notice removed. I told the rep for the reason of my call ( very friendly and helpful)she placed me on hold to transfer me to the bk dept and after being on hold for a while she came back and said there was no need for me to talk to anyone in bk they had already submitted a ticket for it to be removed and what do you know after I finished the call logged into my app it was gone. Go Navy Federal!!!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Navy Federal is truly awesome

Congratulations on your success!
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wonderful 😊 Congrats!

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called Navy to see if I could get the bk notice removed.

My wife and I are considering filing, so I'm trying to educate myself as much as I can. So, excuse the question if this is basic, but what does it mean when you've requested to remove the bk notice? Does that mean you've filed  and been discharged and now Navy Federal is willing to remove it from your profile so it's easier to apply for credit with them?

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would have to say yes. They put on my account when I filed bankruptcy even though I wasn't burning them. They closed my secured and told me when I get discharged I could reapply and they removed the notice from my account. They have older threads that possibly explain the notice a little better you just have search for the threads or maybe someone can chime in

Message 5 of 6
angelofmusic86
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Good morning all. Hope everyone is doing well. I called Navy to see if I could get the bk notice removed. I told the rep for the reason of my call ( very friendly and helpful)she placed me on hold to transfer me to the bk dept and after being on hold for a while she came back and said there was no need for me to talk to anyone in bk they had already submitted a ticket for it to be removed and what do you know after I finished the call logged into my app it was gone. Go Navy Federal!!!

Congrats!

CH7 Filed 05.01.2020; Discharged 10.21.2020

10.22.2020 FICO8 Scores: EQ 615 TU 560 EX 581
06.28.2023 FICO8 Scores: EQ 663 TU 663 EX 661

Rebuild progress: Kohl's $3,000; CapitalOne QS $0AF $3,600; CreditOne Rewards $700; CapitalOne Walmart MC $3,000; Overdraft Line $250; PenFed PCR $10,000; Kemba Visa $3,500; CreditOne $0AF AMEX $1,500; Target RedCard $1,200; paid off reaffirmed car loan!; Wells Fargo Active Cash $1,500; Comenity Ultamate Rewards MC $4,250; CapitalOne Savor One $3,000; Amazon Store Card $3,600; CareCredit $7,400; Synchrony TJ Maxx Mastercard $3,500; Well's Fargo Reflect Visa $3,500; Levin Furniture $7,400
Gardening until December 2023.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.