Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Quarter, New Life

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New Quarter, New Life

Hi all! Long time lurker here. Read a lot on how I can improve my credit. Applaud everyone's success stories. Hope to report my own soon. I'm about 2 weeks out of discharge for my chap 7 BK. I tried Cap1 but no luck yet. Went with Credit1 for the time being since I don't really have the available funds yet for a secured card. Also got in with Fingerhut's Fresh Start program. Looking to build a good history with these 2 for the time being. Maybe in a month or so get a secured card, or, if Cap1 decides to play nice then, get a couple of unsecured cards through them, maybe both. I reviewed my report and disputed items on all 3. Should be completed by 04/19/16 for all 3. I'm already seeing progress on my Equifax for it based on my 3b reports through myFICO. Hoping, once all disputed is corrected and reporting correctly, I'll see a score jump. My scores are currently 520 EQ, 475 TU, and 549 EX. I'm open to any and all suggestions to how I can further succeed living in the Denver, CO area. I'm loosely following the 700 in 24mo guide (I know I should follow it a bit stricter) so I'm already aware of that. Thank you for all your guidance and support.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Quarter, New Life

Welcome to the forum! Congrats on your discharge. Good luck with your recovery!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.