cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nordstrom Store Card Approval

Nordstrom Store Card Approval

I filed for Chapter 7 bankrupcty after an issue with identity theft and other issues. With my Nordstrom store card 95% of the charges were fraudulent. Now that I have been discharged I would like to apply for my Nordstrom card again but I dont know if they will accept me. Does Nordstrom give second chances and if so has anyone expereinced this?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Nordstrom Store Card Approval

What do you mean the Nordstrom Charges were Fraud?       You didnt authorize them?    Did you dispute the charges?

Family Member made me an AU on: 2008 Sears MC $2,001, 2016 SEARS Store Card $2,001, 2011 Synchrony Home $5,500 , 2003 FNBO Visa $9,900, 2008 Macys Amex $1900, 2008 Kohls $2,000, 2008 JC Penny $4,500, 2016 TJX Mastercard $1,500, 2019 SDFCU PowerCash Visa $10,000, 2018 AAdvantage Aviator MC $5,600, 2018 HSN $4,500, and 2016 Local Credit Union Visa $5,000.
Member of:
Andrews FCU (Share), PENFED CU (Checking/Share), SDFCU (Share), Alliant CU (Checking/Share), NASA FCU (Share), NWFCU (Checking/Share), Ally Bank (Checking/Savings), BofA (Checking/Share), Navigant CU (Share), Greenwood CU (Share), Elements Financial CU (Share), Ocean State CU (Share), SDFCU (Share), Wells Fargo (Checking), RI Credit Union (Share), CashApp, PayPal Premier (for free direct deposit access with cash card), Paypal Business - Grandfathered 1.5% Cash Back on Biz Debit), Apple Pay Cash, and Venmo.
I WANT to join: Hanscom FCU (For the 2 day early direct deposit).
Burned:
DCU, NFCU, Comenity, Synchrony, Barclays, Discover, Amex, Webbank (Avant), Santander, Citi (Shell), DSNB (Macys), TDRCS (Target+Nordstrom), Capital One (Personal & Business, Kohls, and GM), CreditFirst(Firestone)
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted

Re: Nordstrom Store Card Approval

The charges were fraud and they were investigating. However  I had other cards and after looking over everything I was told my best option was to file bankruptcy and thats what I did.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.