Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Officially filed ch7

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Officially filed ch7

Hey everyone. I officially filed ch7 on the 15th and I feel a big weight off of my shoulders. I know that one of my derogatory items was already showing as IIB. I know I still have a long ways to go, including my 341. With that being said, if I signed up for myfico monitoring, would that be a waste until I'm discharged?
Thanks
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Pway
Valued Contributor

Re: Officially filed ch7

Congrats on taking the first step of filing bk.  It is one of the toughest decisions to be made.  I know I had to do it myself along with so many others here.  I personally would wait to sign up for myfico monitoring.  I would just used credit karma for now because really you is only watching your reports at this point.  Making sure that everything is IIB and such.  

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Officially filed ch7

+1 on Pway's comment.

I did the same thing checking CK till my discharge last June...I started MyFICO in September Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.