Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ollo MasterCard Approval

tag
MileHigh96
Frequent Contributor

Re: Ollo MasterCard Approval

Congrats on your Ollo approval. I got their card not long after my BK7 discharge and have been very happy with them so far.
BK7 discharged - 06JUL2021
Loans:

Revolving Accounts (in the order they were opened):

Closed accounts:
Message 11 of 17
MileHigh96
Frequent Contributor

Just an FYI for people considering Ollo, just passed 6 months with their card and they just auto increased my CL from $1500 to $2200.
BK7 discharged - 06JUL2021
Loans:

Revolving Accounts (in the order they were opened):

Closed accounts:
Message 12 of 17
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@MileHigh96 wrote:
Just an FYI for people considering Ollo, just passed 6 months with their card and they just auto increased my CL from $1500 to $2200.

Congrats on your Ollo card cli.

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

same here i see good things about them and with no fees i thought sure. i got 2 pre quals, did one today with 647 experian fico and got 1k. hope to get a cl increase at some point

Message 14 of 17
FLLGuy
Frequent Contributor

OLLO has my support and it's non-predatory just like non-fat milk. Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 17

@Bmac66 wrote:

I kept getting pre-qualified offers from Ollo along with Credit One. I did some research and the Ollo card has no fees unlike Credit One and others for people who are rebuilding. My only other card is I'm an AU on my husbands NFCU Rewards card. I went ahead and applied and was approved with a $2000 CL. I'm shocked. I'm 2 years into my 13 and FICO score is 647. 

Hello @Bmac66 ,

I got the Ollo card this past August (18 months after Ch7 D/C) and they started me at a $2,000 CL. They have since upgraded me to $2,900. I really have enjoyed their card, the app, and the overall experience with Ollo. Would recommend over Credit One as I have heard more horror stories about Credit One. Let me know if you have any question about the card.

Message 16 of 17
Bmac66
Frequent Contributor

@RebuildinginSTL wrote:

@Bmac66 wrote:

I kept getting pre-qualified offers from Ollo along with Credit One. I did some research and the Ollo card has no fees unlike Credit One and others for people who are rebuilding. My only other card is I'm an AU on my husbands NFCU Rewards card. I went ahead and applied and was approved with a $2000 CL. I'm shocked. I'm 2 years into my 13 and FICO score is 647. 

Hello @Bmac66 ,

I got the Ollo card this past August (18 months after Ch7 D/C) and they started me at a $2,000 CL. They have since upgraded me to $2,900. I really have enjoyed their card, the app, and the overall experience with Ollo. Would recommend over Credit One as I have heard more horror stories about Credit One. Let me know if you have any question about the card.

I love the Ollo card. They gave me an itinal $2000 CL and last month have me an auto increase of $1900 for a total CL of $3900. I did go ahead and get the Credit One AmEx. They also gave me a $2000 CL and at 6 months gave ma $200 auto bump. Not quite as generous as Ollo! LOL. I'm also authorized user on a couple of my husband's cards with higher limits for my scores have increased dramatically. I'm around 670. I put a few hundred dollars a month on the cards and PIF to show use.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.