Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE READ

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PLEASE READ

I had my 341 meeting Friday. It was super uncomfortable. We were questioned by the trustee boss. I have had a super lack of communication with the paralegal. In the sense of I am trying to stay on top of things, etc. but can never get in touch with them. Things aren't explained well. So we were close to the income limits. I would never lie on anything about this bk. I finally got ahold of the paralegal today. Told her everything that went down. She said she was worried because a whole 2750 was not on submitted. I told her I had a bonus for that and I was almost certain I gave it. She insisted I did not. Well I checked the income records submitted on Pacer and that check was submitted. It was all there. However, the schedules showed my income was 2750 less that it should have been. What do I do about this? I'm a nervous wreck thinking I messed something up. But the checkstub is sitting on Pacer clear as day for 2750 in the income documents. That's not my fault she didn't put it in the schedules. I wish I could talk to the trustee myself. But I can't. And I feel like I'm being poorly represented. Now we could be over the income requirements forcing us into a chapter 13. This is so frustrating to me. She started the phone call off with she was worried. Then ended it with "don't worry too much I'm sure it's okay".....
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: PLEASE READ

If there was a problem with income amounts in the documents that what was filed. The trustee would have brought it up at the MOC during your meeting.  Like the people before me who fudged the nubers and the trustee told the lawyer and clients to come back. They have people go over the filing before he/she gets it and you sit down with them. You had you meeting Friday. Its only Monday and it was Easter weekend. I'm sure they were off and havent filed anything until this week.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.