Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pacer question?

tag
WildestDreams
Regular Contributor

Pacer question?

Does anyone know if its common for updates not to show in pacer or be delayed to be entered?

My 341 was 9/2 and nothing is showing besides the 341 date - It is showing my financial class form laywer uploaded on 9/15 as satasified, am I making my self crazy looking? my lawyer is out of town until 9/28 or i'd just ask him

BKCH7 - Discharged Dec 2022
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
dryanaz80
Valued Member

Re: Pacer question?

PACER from my personal experience will update immediately and multiple times throughout the day as items are entered/filed. My 341 meeting was on 7/20 and same day had reports show up after the meeting and documents submitted by attorney were immediately visible.

Not to say there couldn't be a delay, but I've known it to be be up to date and/current. 

Message 2 of 14
Pway
Valued Contributor

All the info needed I am sure has been uploaded by atty to the courts.  Mines say awaiting discharge after my 341 hearing.  No need to stress yourself out.  Pacer updates every morning.  

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 3 of 14
WildestDreams
Regular Contributor

maybe the court didnt enter yet? would it be super weird to not enter 20 days after 341?

so in pacer the 341 doesnt say Satisfied or terminated but the Form 23 and Financial Management from 9/15 say Satisfied

i'm in the 'deadlines/ schedule' am I looking in wrong area? 

Message 4 of 14
Pway
Valued Contributor

@WildestDreams wrote:

maybe the court didnt enter yet? would it be super weird to not enter 20 days after 341?

so in pacer the 341 doesnt say Satisfied or terminated but the Form 23 and Financial Management from 9/15 say Satisfied

i'm in the 'deadlines/ schedule' am I looking in wrong area? 

You are looking I the correct area.  Satisfied means it was entered and they have record of it.

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 5 of 14
WildestDreams
Regular Contributor

ahh ok so nothing was entered regarding the 341 - ill try not to panic and ask my lawer in a week when he is back from vacation. thanks

Message 6 of 14
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Depends where you live. If your in the boondocks. Score. When I filed I was in Palm Beach County Fl. 50 people in my group. Of course I was last. Trustee couldnt wait to go. Done in 3 mins. Smiley Happy Took days to post. Most important part was the filing. Your free from the past!  The relief from the BK experience is the DC. If you were a no assest. No worries. Good Luck!

Message 7 of 14
WildestDreams
Regular Contributor

Thanks! I am under the same court as NYC - Its been 3 weeks since the 341, trustee said on the call said  - "alright, good luck to you, next is ..." for a few others on the call he said something about being intouch. I'll try not to worry I assume if something was wrong I would have heard from my lawyer or some kind of 'notice' would be in pacer right? 

this delay entering the 341 probably means they will be delayed entering the discharge too correct?

thanks for all the isnights and help, i'm patiently waiting to start the rebuild

Message 8 of 14
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

No one showed up at the 341. Good sign. No objections during the 341 from the trustee. If there was a rebuttal from a company. That would be on PACER right after 341. Coast is clear apparently. Sit back. Relax. Its over.

Message 9 of 14
WildestDreams
Regular Contributor

thank you for the reassurance, weird that nothing was inputed but in this case seems like no news is good news 

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.