Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pacer says "Trustee report of completion of plan payments"

tag
Eric958
Established Contributor

Pacer says "Trustee report of completion of plan payments"

I think I'm getting close!!! Think I'm getting to anxious.. Like checking a clock every 5 minutes. Hey what time is it!!!!

Never Give Up!!
Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pacer says "Trustee report of completion of plan payments"

I got my "completion of CH13 payments" letter in the mail this week as well. I am not sure how long the rest of the process will take but I want my discharge letter! This waiting is driving me crazy. I am ready to move on and clean my credit reports. I would like to apply for an auto loan soon.

Message 2 of 29
Eric958
Established Contributor

I received my actual letter yesterday, but there was nothing to sign off on. I've read alot of people saying they had to sign something and send back! Letter just said congrats on completion of chap 13 bla bla bla If and when I receive discharge from the courts send copy to all 3 CB's. WHAT! ........'IF and WHEN!! Congrats to you!!!

Never Give Up!!
Message 3 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm in that same phase so I know your anticipation. However, you will have to sign paperwork with your attorney and have a credit counseling discharge certificate on file. I received that same letter on July 12 and contacted my attorney and found out my actual court date for the final sign off is Aug 30 I can't wait! Good luck this has been the longest 60 months of my life so I totally understand
Message 4 of 29
Eric958
Established Contributor

Yea, I completed the credit counseling about 8 mths ago.I saw something on pacer awhile ago about receiving my certificate. Good luck to you also..

Never Give Up!!
Message 5 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @Eric958! Congrats to you too! i did not have to sign the letter I received either. I completed that credit counseling class a month after I filed. I still have the certificate. Also, I saw on NDC that my debtor refund check amount and transaction no. So I got to be close. I can update on the progress if anyone cares to know. 

Message 6 of 29
Eric958
Established Contributor

Yes, Keep us posted.

Never Give Up!!
Message 7 of 29
Eric958
Established Contributor

Talked to my lawyer today, she said I should be DC 30days after I sign a form 1328 and send it back- Haven't received the form yet...

Never Give Up!!
Message 8 of 29
Eric958
Established Contributor

received and sent in 1328 form today! Court date said Oct 4 2016!!!

Never Give Up!!
Message 9 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

NICE!!! That's Awesome! I got letter stating my mortgage company has 21 days to state whether they agree to I have paid in full and I am current. So I guess I am due 2-3wks or so. I will call my attorney and see what he says.  

Message 10 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.