Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pacer

tag
Amiashu12
Regular Contributor

Pacer

Hi Everyone. Quick question on pacer. I have created an acct at pacer.gov. I click on find the case and I select texas western. After that, i m keep geeting IE 11 compatility view scree even though i have added uscourt.com in the list. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Pacer

Try Firefox. Internet Exploder 11 isnt the greatest anymore.

Message 2 of 8
Amiashu12
Regular Contributor

Thanks, It worked. I was able to see my case. My attorney filed on 11/22/2019 and 341 meeting is on 12/30/2019. Was wondering, how long it takes for chapter 7 to show up on all three credit bureaus? Thanks.
Message 3 of 8
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Once its filed. Then the CRA's use a third party company that monitors court records. Then the CRA's will be notified. Usually a couple weeks. Then it will show up on your reports. Good Luck on your smooth transition to financial freedom. Dont make any credit moves until at least 30 days after DC so your scores will rebound and go up due to being legally out of debt.

Message 4 of 8
Amiashu12
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the info. So, what would happened to all the late payments that are hitting all the credit bureaus. Also, just realized, i did not include our two credit card charged off acct. is there anything that can be done? Thanks.
Message 5 of 8
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Anything that happens before filing (lates) cant be undone.  If the creditor is unsecured and you filed a no asset Chapter 7 bankruptcy, the lawyer can help you officially inform the creditor that the debt has been discharged. The good news is that, in most states, if you forget to list a debt by mistake and there's no property to give to creditors in your Chapter 7 case, the forgotten debt is erased anyway. The reasoning is that, even if you had properly listed the debt, there would have been no funds available to pay the debt

Message 6 of 8
Amiashu12
Regular Contributor

Thanks. So, the late payments will stay for 7 years?
Message 7 of 8
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Amiashu12 wrote:
Thanks. So, the late payments will stay for 7 years?

Hate to be the bearer of bad news. Yep. But if it makes it any better. The BK hurts more than the lates and will fall off sooner. 7.5 yrs from the DoFD they'll be toast! Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.