cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid more than $600?

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Senior Contributor

Re: Paid more than $600?

@Sammy64 wrote:
Quick question, and sorry to piggy back in this one..
Is that $600 total for 90 days.. if I paid 250 one month, and 250 for the 2nd 3rd, would that be considered more then the $600.. or is that just in one month during the 90 days I paid thev$600

Who did you pay? Anything to 1 creditor and ignoring the others is a no no. Dont be scared to start your own thread. Dont be shy. Smiley Happy

My posts are JMHO. I DO NOT claim to be a FICO expert. Just sharing my experiences from rebuild to recovery after BK DC. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 11 of 14

My moc is in 2 hours. Ready to get it over with! Thanks, again 😁
Filed: 8/7/2019
MOC: 9/9/2019
Rebuild Start: 8/19/2019
Discharged: TBD

Message 12 of 14

Just for anyone who might be interested: the trustee asked this question and I told him I paid the company my car loan is with $700 on May 31. He asked me if I paid any unsecured creditors that and I said no. No issues and he's already updated my pacer, requesting to be discharged from the case!! So that's exciting 😁 discharge date is in November.
Filed: 8/7/2019
MOC: 9/9/2019
Rebuild Start: 8/19/2019
Discharged: TBD

Message 13 of 14
Regular Contributor

Woo hoo!
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.